Backend / Full-Stack Developer
About the company:
CRYPTO.com, the pioneering payments and cryptocurrency platform, formerly known as Monaco, seeks to accelerate the world’s transition to cryptocurrency. Its MCO branded consumer financial services, including the MCO Visa Card, MCO Wallet app, and MCO Token embrace a vision of Cryptocurrency in Every Wallet™.CRYPTO.com is headquartered in Hong Kong.
MCO is redefining how money is being moved, spent and invested. MCO is democratizing blockchain technology by designing beautiful, simple and useful financial services that have a lasting, positive impact on people’s lives.
For more information, please visit: www.crypto.com and mco.crypto.com.
About the role:
As a Full-Stack Engineering in our team you will work on products that solve real world problems for people using variety of technologies. We are looking for a start-starting engineer who is able to move quickly between backend, iOS, Android and much more and able to identify issues and improvements across the stack.
- Development activities include full stack development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review and implementation
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in backend infrastructure and mobile platforms
- Analyze & solve difficult problems across the stack
- Work closely with operations and infrastructure to build high scale backend services
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented.
- Design and implement solutions to complex problem in large-scale infrastructure and mobile platforms
- Work closely with DevOps and mobile engineers to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Experienced with various technologies, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Strong organizational skills ,interpersonal skills and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security and performance
- Experience with mobile development is an advantage
- Knowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux, iOS and Android) would be useful
- Any server-side programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, Go, Elixir)
What you can expect from us?
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team